Say No! More is an app developed by Studio Fizbin. Say No! More was first published on . It is available for Steam, Other.A brand new experience from Studio Fizbin! In a world where everyone sticks to the status quo of saying “YES!”, create your custom character and take on the role of an intern on a mission to change the world with the positive po...
Say No! More Review
Say No! More is an application by Studio Fizbin. Say No! More was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam, Other.
A brand new experience from Studio Fizbin! In a world where everyone sticks to the status quo of saying “YES!”, create your custom character and take on the role of an intern on a mission to change the world with the positive power of saying “NO!“. With this new power, nothing will get in your way as you shout “NO!” at any absurd requests fired your way.
Say No! More is the world’s first NPG (NO!-Playing Game). Using simple controls designed for anyone to pick up and play, start your working life through a set path in a quirky office environment. As well as shouting "NO!" in your chosen language, use your "NO!" in different emotional states to send them reeling. Confuse people with different actions to let their guard down, then charge up your "NO!" for an even greater effect on unsuspecting colleagues!
Touching on timeless and modern issues such as social etiquette, friendship, and workplace standards, this hilarious adventure also has tender depth. It’s all wrapped up in a fun late 90s video game style, complete with chunky, colorful visuals, comical animations, and jazzy music that you’ll struggle to say “NO!” to.
- Choose how to say "NO!": Heated No! Cold No! Lazy No! Wacky No!
- Charge your "NO!" for bigger effect!
- Irritate your colleagues! Laugh at them! Clap at them! Hmmm at them! Make them feel you listen to them, but sarcastically!
- Say "NO!" in many different languages!
- Customize your character!
- Fight mean colleagues, supervisors and bosses!
- Make friends in your lunch break!
- Laugh out loud because this game is very funny!
- Listen to rad mixtape music
- And learn to say "NO!" from the pros (like this guy👇)